Stem Cell Harvest & Round 5

 Hello all. A bit late here but I had a successful Stem Cell Harvest and my 5th round of chemo the week of 10/26. It was the hardest week I've had throughout all of this but it's in the rearview now and as I stated the harvest was successful. My next, and last chemo treatment is scheduled for the week after Thanksgiving. Then I will have my Stem Cell Transplant the 2nd week of January. Right now I'm feeling great and even went for my 1st run (1.25 miles - w/o walking!). More to come and here's few pics of the free Halloween costume I got as part of the harvest!





Comments

  1. Wow Erik, that looks painful! What great news that it was successful. We are sending our prayers for your next round to be as pain free as possible. You’ll be running 5 milers in no time!
    Love,
    Drew & Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home

Update: Round 4 / Testing / Next Steps

The Background Story