Treatment - Round 2

Today I started my 2nd round/month of treatment (reminder 6 mos. of treatments). Since exiting the hospital a week back I have been feeling much better and my blood levels had been staying up. For the 1st time I did not have to have my weekly blood transfusion. I will be getting a transfusion tomorrow just as a precaution b/c the chemo could cause it to decrease. Additionally, after my 3rd day/final treatment I'll be getting a medicine (patch) so that hopefully my white blood cells won't dip down too low again (and end up back in the hospital) - fingers crossed! I'm also now focused on gaining back weight...throughout all of this I've lost between 30-40 lbs...need to gain 15-25 back so trying to eat constantly. As the treatment is working / the cancer is dying that should also help and I should stabilize.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!


2nd Day of School! Thanks for the picture mom (Maneesha) :)


Comments

  1. Sending Much Love and Big Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you’re still feeling better. Even with the weight loss, still looking strong! Thank you for continuing to update.
    Love,
    Drew and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a steady diet of milfoil weevil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good brother. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep strong Erik! As your boy Tom Brady would say, LFG!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home

Update: Round 4 / Testing / Next Steps

The Background Story