WANT TO HELP ME (and others) ???

One thing that has become VERY apparent to me is HOW IMPORTANT BLOOD DONATION IS. I urge everyone out there who possible can to begin donating blood. There is an extreme shortage with COVID and in general there is never enough. I used to donate blood through work and unfortunately I will never be able to do that again. I am someone who is probably going to need transfusions off and on for the rest of my life, so if you really want to help PLEASE DONATE!!! 


(***someone told me if you have the same blood type as someone you know you can actually save your blood for them, not sure if that's true but if you're O Negative and actually go out and donate you might ask!***)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Home

Update: Round 4 / Testing / Next Steps

The Background Story